our that everyone can have access to sport, Vital has found for you good anti-crisisplans to move with zero budget! Paris, Nantes, Bordeaux, Strasbourg... More excuses, your sneakers!
good sports plans free france
Free sports tips in Paris
Lululemon organizes sessions of vinyasa (a dynamic yoga) on Friday evening from5.30 pm to 6.30 pm and on Saturday mornings from 10 hours to 11 hours.
What start the weekend with a beautiful energy.
• Where? In the showroom of the mark 4 rue Ferdinand-Duval, Paris IVe.
• How? No registration required. First come, first served! Tip: just 20 minutes earlier,there are only 15 places!
Lole provides sessions of yoga (but also fitness and stretching) in very small groupsfrom Monday to Saturday.
•Where? On the 4th floor of Galeries Lafayette, 40 boulevard Haussmann, Paris 9th.
• How? On the blog, topic «I register for meet-ups», about a week in advance.
The +: each Lole shop still offers 1 to 2 free sessions per week.
Information on each shop Facebook pages: in Paris in the 1st or the corner of the Galeries Lafayette in the 9th (Lole Paris). In Cannes (Lole workshop Cannes), Biarritz (Lole basque coast), Grenoble (Lole workshop Grenoble) or Val-d ' Isère (Lole Val-d ' Isère).
Adidas organises the 'Boost Energy League', a championship of running urban and connected between Parisian districts. But a compete, it prepares! Join one of the 10 emblematic districts of the capital to participate in 2 weekly sessions.
• Where? It depends on the sector, a message is broadcast on the social networks ofthe district 24 to 48 hours prior to the session.
• How? Information and inscriptions on the Facebook of Adidas Running page.
Nike Running Sessions are sessions running: run faster (sessions split) or longer (12km with specific exos, test VMA included).
• Where? The Nike Store in Saint-Michel or the Champs-Elysees.
• How? On nike.com/fr, topic running, then click on "training programs" to reserve your spot run.
The Mademoiselle Run site offers two sessions per month (beginner, objective 10 km and half-marathon) on Wednesday evening at 7:30 pm, supervised by a team foreach group leader.
• Where? The wood of Boulogne, the Champ-de-Mars or on the banks of the Seine.
• How? 2 weeks before, the event was announced on the FB de Mademoiselle Run page.
Everything in rhythm, the association organizes free sessions throughout the week.
• Where? In the rooms located within gyms and some clubs to sport in the 2nd, 3rd,9th, 10th, 12th, 13th, 15th and 18th arrondissements.
• How? The site of Swedish gym, topic "planning", "schedules" and choose 'free' to see available rooms.
Cities move to free sport practice
In Bordeaux, join the Athletics tracks of stages (Alfred Daney, Charles Martin or promised) to refine your sprint 8 to 18 hours daily.
In Lille, invest the sports and recreation (volleyball, slackline...) Plains north of the Citadel and the outdoor fitness equipment located nearby to work targeted (ABS, glutes, back...).
In Strasbourg, take advantage of the gear from the banks of the Aar, and then chainon your running session.
In Paris, two options: nature with the sports courses in the woods of Boulogne andVincennes, or bitumen with the equipment available on the banks of the Seine: benches, traction bars, wall bars, trail of 100 meters, rope... Accessible 24 h/24!
Conquer your day start-up offers a mix of running, circuit training and stretching bylevels. Very friendly, the session ends with a laths and drinks at HQ. Healthy foodistas, abstain! Yoga sessions are also organized.
• Where? At Opera, parc Monceau or the Odeon.
• How? Info and registration on #ConquerYourDay FB page.
Good free sport plans in Bordeaux
Every first Sunday of the month, the city of Bordeaux and the club omnisports Girondins offer 2 hours of fitness (circuit training, Body Combat and Body Jam), 15 to 17hours on the docks.
• Where? 24 quai des Chartrons, on the market square
• How? Info on FB, no required registration page.
Good free sport plans in Nantes
Running and workout
Once a month, the Nantes Métropole athletics and the Starting Girl Crew offer a session running (5 km) and muscle strengthening, during 1 h 30.
• Where? Location and schedules change every time!
• How? The event was announced 15 days before on the 'Starting Girls Run' FB page, click on the link to register.
Cross training and workout
The Body Art association proposes 2 trainings per day, from Monday to Friday at 10